Dentist Job in Cottage Grove, WI Location: Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Cottage Grove, WI.
Dentist Job Description
Dentist opportunity available for a Excellent Practice working with both adults and children
Dentist Office Hours
Flexible schedule with full time hours
Dentist Practice Information
Rewarding place to work, with great stability, growth and advancement opportunities.
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have WI license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Cottage Grove, WI
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, for a faster response, call/text Dave at 218.231.1975