Dentist Job in Cedar Falls, IA Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Cedar Falls, IA.
Dentist Job Description
Dentist needed for this private dental practice, to provide great general dentistry to its patients.
Dentist Office Hours
Busy full time hours
Dentist Practice Information
Beautiful building with an awesome staff.
Adult with some children
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have IA license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Cedar Falls, IA
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, or, for a faster response, call/text Dave at 218.231.1975