Dentist Job in Caro, MI Location: Caro, Michigan
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Caro, MI.
Dentist Job Description
Exceptional practice has just lost a dentist due to relocation and offers an immediate caseload.
Dentist Office Hours
Full time with flexible schedule
Dentist Practice Information
Family oriented building that promotes patients first.
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have MI license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Caro, MI
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, or, for a faster response, call/text Dave at 218.231.1975