Dentist Job in Carlisle, PA Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Carlisle, PA.
Dentist Job Description
Exceptional practice has just lost a dentist due to relocation and offers an immediate caseload.
Dentist Office Hours
part time or full time available
Dentist Practice Information
Nice location with 5 operatories
Adult PPO FFS
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have PA license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Carlisle, PA
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, or, for a faster response, call/text Dave at 218.231.1975