Dentist Job in Albuquerque, NM Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Albuquerque, NM.
Dentist Job Description
Excellent dentist opportunity for a driven individual. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply
Dentist Office Hours
Dentist Practice Information
Dedicated staff and beautiful large office.
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have NM license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Albuquerque, NM
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, or, for a faster response, call/text Dave at 218.231.1975